Winter Weather Schedule Changes (as of 2-28-15)
Posted Feb 28, 2015, 12:00 PM by Web Admin- Sunday morning service is cancelled (March 1).
- Covenant Groups are cancelled this Sunday through Wednesday (March 1-4).
- The ARS Flapjack Fundraiser is rescheduled for Friday, March 6, 5pm-7pm at Hillcrest.
Sunday Service Cancelled 3-1-15
Posted Feb 28, 2015, 11:39 AM by Web AdminDear Church Family,After talking to leaders and considering multiple factors, we've decided to make the call now to CANCEL SUNDAY SERVICE. Stay home, stay warm, and enjoy your family!P-CJ
Church Still On Today 02-22-15
Posted Feb 22, 2015, 5:53 AM by Web AdminAfter consulting with 2 of the leaders and them checking the condition of the roads and church parking lot, they said the roads and parking lot are fine, with good traction. Therefore, we have decided to STILL have church service this morning.ThanksP-CJ
8th Annual Chili Cook-Off
Posted Feb 9, 2015, 9:58 AM by Web AdminSunday, February 22, 2015Immediately following morning serviceEveryone is welcome to participate! Bring your chili entry or just come hungry!Contestant Information:1. Give your chili a UNIQUE name2. Bring your chili to the church Sunday morningOur judges will choose one winner in each of the three categories.In addition, a People's Choice winner will be decided by popular vote.3 Categories:1. Traditional Chili
2. Anything Goes
- Usually red/brown in color
- May use any kind of meat or combination of meats
- Cooked with chili peppers, canned tomatoes, various other spices, and other traditional ingredients
- Beans are allowed but optional
3. Hot & Spicy
- May consist of a variety of meats or vegetarian
- May include chili peppers, canned tomatoes, various spices, and other ingredients, such as any variety of beans or veggies, and other unique ingredients.
Chili Criteria:The competition chili is judged on the following five criteria1. Aroma - Chili should smell appetizing.2. Consistency - Chili should be a smooth combination of meat and gravy.3. Color - Chili should look appetizing.4. Good Flavor - Chili should taste good and have a good blend of spices.5. Aftertaste - Chili should leave a pleasant taste after swallowing.Great prizes for the winners!
- Can use any kind of meat or combination of meats
- Cooked with chili peppers, tomatoes, various other spices, and other ingredients
- This category will include chili that may have an extra kick.
Covenant Groups Kick Off this Week!
Posted Feb 9, 2015, 10:02 AM by Web AdminOur new Covenant Groups semester begins the week of Feb 8, 2015.If you would like to participate, it's not too late!You still have one more week to join an open group. Call NCF at 405.624.0723 for more information. Sign-ups for this semester will close on Feb 15.Missed sunday service?This sunday's message is now available on our podcast: Identity: Part 1 - The Authority of the Word of GodWe will be discussing the sunday messages each week in our Covenant Groups.We strive to have Sunday's message posted on our website and podcast each week by Monday at noon.
Super Bowl Sunday
Posted Jan 30, 2015, 9:33 AM by Web AdminSunday, February 1, 201510:00amWear your favorite team's jersey to church and enjoy our very own Robert Turner, a former NFL football player, as he shares his testimony and brings the word!Your jersey can be for your favorite NCF, college, high school, or little league team! :)
Watch the Video:
Posted Jan 27, 2015, 9:08 AM by Web Admin
Silent Thoughts About Small Groups - NCF Covenant Group PromoLearn more about Covenant Groups at NCF
Showing posts 1 - 7 of 332. View more »